Oil and Lube Service
Engine oil and other fluids are essential to the proper operation of your fleet of equipment. Failing to keep your tractors, compactors and equipment well lubricated will lead to engine or hydraulic failure, premature wear and tear and decreased performance — all factors that affect your ability to get the job done and, ultimately, your profitability.
Empire is a longstanding partner to farms and other agribusinesses throughout Arizona and Southern California. We offer a wide range of maintenance assistance to clients of any size. Oil and lube service is an essential component.
Oil and Lube Services From Empire
At Empire, we understand the importance of service that works around your schedule. Making time for oil changes shouldn't mean interrupting your regular operations. That's why we prioritize speed and professionalism and offer convenient service options for your entire fleet of equipment. Our team can assist with:
- Clean oil changes for tractors, compactors and other equipment
- Air, fuel and other filter replacements according to the manufacturer's schedule
- Large-volume oil changes that quickly get your fleet back to ready-to-run condition
- Specialty oils for rare or older equipment, typically available within 24 hours
Frequency of oil changes in your tractor or other agricultural equipment will depend on the piece of equipment and other usage factors. Count on our team for everything you need to keep your fleet running at its best.
Benefits of Working With Empire
Empire is the region's exclusive Cat® dealer and an authorized partner to Challenger, Massey Ferguson and other allied brands. We offer dedicated service from a team of factory-trained technicians who know equipment by these and other manufacturers inside and out.
Oil and lube service is one of the most basic elements of preventative maintenance for heavy equipment. When you partner with Empire, you'll benefit from:
- Electronic service reporting that tracks all work and ensures oil changes are completed according to the appropriate manufacturer's schedule
- Next-day billing and convenient payment options that work for your business
- Customized lube contracts — on their own or as part of a more comprehensive support agreement that saves you money while meeting your ongoing service needs
- Safe and environmental recycling or disposal of all waste in compliance with EPA and other regulations
- Optional fluid analysis using the S.O.S. (Scheduled Oil Sampling) system, a powerful diagnostic tool that provides insights about engine health and helps our technicians estimate the life remaining on wearable components
Book your oil service along with a more comprehensive inspection and get all your preventative maintenance needs taken care of at once. Our service advisors can put together a customized schedule based on the recommended oil change intervals for your diesel tractors and other assets.
Contact Empire for Oil and Lube Service Today
Whether you're looking for one-off oil and lube service or long-term support in this area, Empire can help. We have multiple locations throughout Arizona and Southern California offering in-shop oil changes and other maintenance work, along with oil and lube field service. Extended hours make it easy to fit this important service requirement around your busy schedule.
Contact us to schedule service today!
Schedule Service Now