DM Series Triple Mowers
The single-source solution to hay in a day
Progressive-minded hay producers everywhere are discovering the extraordinary benefits of the triple mower, or “butterfly mower” approach to cutting hay.
Delivering a faster cut and a quality crop, these smart, simple, cost-efficient mowers attach directly to your high horsepower tractor and can be attached or removed when needed – allowing you to maximize the use of your tractor, year-round.
Most butterfly mowers available today are designed in a vacuum – independent of a particular tractor brand. But now, Massey Ferguson offers you their own custom brand of triple mowers, designed to work seamlessly with their industry-leading high horsepower tractors.
DM1340 Front Mower
- Featuring trailing link suspension, this unit has the cutter bar mounted at the outermost point on the sturdy support frame to prevent twisting, while providing optimum adaptation to ground contour and excellent forward visibility from the cab.
- The pulling motion of the DM1340 provides optimum suspension travel, as well as more protection for the crop, the tractor and the mower.
- The mower unit can also be hydraulically shifted sideways for better visibility and tighter mowing around corners, to maximize your cut.
DM1398 Rear Mower
- This mower features TurboLift hydraulic flotation, an advanced system that adapts extremely well to ground contours, for optimum flotation at high field speeds.
- The DM1398 is also fitted with a SafetySwing, which independently swerves backwards and up to clear obstructions, helping prevent mower damage. And with automatic reset, there’s no need to stop the tractor.