Massey Ferguson Special Grader Tractors
The Massey Ferguson 2607H tractor is a tough and dependable utility tractor that matches the heritage and affordability of classic Massey Ferguson models with the latest features. Like a simple, open design. A steel hood, fenders and platform for rugged durability. And, of course, the legendary three-point hitch that Massey Ferguson invented so long ago.
This tractor features:
- 2WD and 4WD front axle options give you cost flexibility and application versatility to get the job done
- Superior, high-capacity hydraulics make loader and implement work simple
- Tier 4-compliant emissions system is maintenance-free with no diesel particulate filter (DPF) to worry about changing
- No diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) is required to meet emission standards
- Simple release hood latch makes preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, easy
||Max Engine hp (kW)
||PTO hp (kW)
Woods Gannon Box Scrapers
Pair a Gannon Box scraper with a rugged Massey Ferguson 2607H tractor and you’ll grade, rip, level and backfill with ease in any construction setting. It’s the perfect pairing for all your specialty grading needs. Plus, the relatively smaller size and light weight of the 2607H and Gannon box scraper allows for easy, convenient transportation – without any special hauling requirements.
The Gannon Box Scraper features:
- Adjustable tailgates allow for fine or heavy grading
- Hydraulic scarifiers are easily raised or lowered to quickly accomplish the toughest tasks
- High or low back construction accomplish the 2607H’s power output and box scraper capacity
- High-strength materials and strong, wear-resistant cutting edges provide years of dependable service
- Designed for use on Category II tractors like the Massey Ferguson 2607H tractor
||Max. Operating Width
Contact Empire Agriculture
If you still have questions on the Massey Ferguson 2607H Grader Special Tractor after browsing the information available here, please contact our friendly and helpful team. We are always more than happy to help you find the right piece of equipment for your needs. Contact us today by calling 888-676-6330 or by filling out a quick online form.