No other company has played such a significant role as CLAAS in the development and innovation of today's combine harvesters. This means the new LEXION combine is much more than the latest model in the series. It is a combine that has been redesigned and redeveloped from the ground up in close cooperation with people like you to get the most out of your machine.
EFFICIENCY & PRECISION
The LEXION combine is designed to help you maximize efficiency, precision and convenience - all in one revolutionary package.
The new APS SYNFLOW HYBRID raises the bar on productivity, allowing you to harvest more acres per hour than any other combine on the market.
- Accelerated Pre-Separation (APS) SYNFLOW: This advanced pre-separation system does a fast and efficient job of pre-separation, meaning the downstream separation and threshing can be optimized for greater efficiency and higher speeds.
- ROTO PLUS Separation: ROTO PLUS takes the incoming material from the APS and provides class-leading separation that eliminates waste while maintaining high threshing and separation speeds that get your harvesting done faster.
The LEXION CEMOS AUTOMATIC system allows for full, automatic machine optimization:
- CEMOS automatically and autonomously makes real-time, in-field adjustments, minimizing grain loss
- Self-learning system ensures the machine is running at maximum efficiency
- The operator can easily and precisely adjust machine settings for changing crop conditions on the fly
It's easy to see why the LEXION model of CLAAS harvesters is continuing to attract customers and gain marketshare. When you add in their performance and durability, they're a brand above the rest.
CONTACT EMPIRE AGRICULTURE TODAY
Curious to learn more about how Empire Agriculture can help you find, purchase and maintain a CLAAS LEXION harvester? It's easy to get more information - just fill in our online contact form or give us a call. One of our team members will gladly answer any questions you have and help you select the right model of 8000-7000 Series LEXION combines. We know there's a model for you and your farm, so let us work together today.